Patrons Circle Members are important benefactors of the Sandra Day O'Connor Institute. Patrons provide sustainability for the O’Connor Institute and its programming, including our much lauded Distinguished Speakers Series, presenting renowned leaders and acclaimed authors.
Among past distinguished speakers are former Secretary of State Colin Powell, previous Soviet Union President, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Pulitzer Prize winner, historian David McCullough. The O’Connor Institute Distinguished Speakers Series, considered the finest of its kind in Phoenix, features thought leaders offering enriching and engaging presentations followed by interactive discussion.
We invite you to join the O’Connor Institute Patron Circle and support the organization founded by Justice Sandra Day O’Connor to continue her extraordinary body of work and distinguished legacy.
Individual: $500 | Couple: $1,000
O’Connor Institute Patrons Circle membership is valid for 12 months from the time of joining or renewing.
Distinguished Speakers Series Luncheon Benefits:
- Reduced member pricing, $50 per event during membership year
- VIP Patrons Circle seating
- Patrons Circle VIP Reception
- O'Connor Institute Civic Salons complimentary invitation
- O’Connor Institute Issues & Answers Forum complimentary invitation
- Invitations to O’Connor Institute additional events with Patrons Circle seating
To join by mail, make check payable to the Sandra Day O'Connor Institute and send to:
Sandra Day O'Connor Institute
Post Office Box 4425
Phoenix, AZ 85030
To join by making a secure donation online, please click below.